ABOUT A HUMAN EXPERIENCE
One touch of nature makes the whole world kin
A Human Experience is founded by Principal Consultant Sam Allsopp who has around 15 years global experience in the behavioural change fields, in both the UK and China.
Sam has worked with dozens of different organisations, large and small, global and local, in many different industries, including; Education & Ed Tech, F&B, Hospitality, Retail, Logistics, Business Consulting, Aerospace, Pharmaceuticals, Construction and Policing.
Sam is a organisational development consultant, specialising in people-focused transformation and behavioural change initiatives.
Core Experience Areas:
– Transformation Initiatives & Change Management
– L&D and Performance Consulting
– Learning Experience Design
– Learning and Customer Experience Technologies
– Organisational Culture & Organisational development
– Project Management
– Product design and implementation
– People Development & Coaching
Sam founded A Human Experience in order to help organisations be better places to for people to adapt, develop, grow and perform, by adopting an approach that is holistic and cross-disciplinary and that recognises the inherent ‘human’ factors that really can drive performance, engagement and behavioural change, at both an individual and organisational level.
Sam’s linked in page can be found here: